Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Falling: Point Contemplation

There was a time when I was swinging steps to run, but my legs like a restrained and reluctant to swing. Severe fall is certain. I stopped. Trying to figure out and understand what had just happened and brought me in to this fall.



I tried to look backward for a moment. Millions step tread and traces the history of the line was my new life. Clearly illustrated the steps of my feet are stumbling and unsteady.

Since I chose to take this trip, I already knew and realized that I would have experienced this.

I know the road is full of storms, rocky and steep climb. Gratitude never stop I prayed to God for millions of steps that have happened during this trail. If not with backings, I could not move and fell up here.

In this contemplation of God re-test the consistency of the dream and my goal. I looked at the journey ahead. Where the goal is still vague and not pins.
Along the way there. I probably will be tested again, in error, in wrought hard as possible.

I do not deny, fatigue sometimes surrounds this sport. Trying to tear down the walls of a spirit that feels increasingly thin. As thin as the hope to be able to get there. At times like this, my logic is often cornered on a word I hate most. Surrender.

But my heart opposed. Had I begin this journey with good intentions. With hope and prayer is good. With the best of sacrifice and struggle. I retracing the every step my feet with the best care.

Conscience and believe that everything I do with the heart and soul of the best, will be led to the best results. Whatever it is. I believe that's the best that God has given to all of my journey had happened to take.

To God, I will not beg ease. Over all tests, all trials that may still be in the rained upon me along the way was left, I just pray for strength to take all.

Yeah, I finally got back to be reminded of one of my friends saying: that we are a bunch of options that we choose. And it has been decided with all my heart, I chose to get up and continue the journey.

With unsteady steps again, Could I? once again, it is about choice. And I choose to afford. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment